Cast metal plaques in bronze, brass or aluminum.
Etched metal plaques in stainless steel, bronze, brass or copper.
Order Metal Cast Plaques Online - Order Metal Etched Plaques Online
Cast Metal Plaques
For a sense of permanency and architectural depth, consider the classic look of cast bronze or aluminum plaques, logos, and emblems. Ideal for professional offices, universities and government buildings, address plaques, historical markers or memorials, these plaques are available in 14 different finish combinations, inccluding polished, painted, or oxidized. Cast plaques are available in various depths and sizes.
Metal casting is a 6,000-year-old process that has clearly withstood the stest of time. A mold of sand or clay is crafted to the desired shape before molten bronze or aluminum is poured and allowed to solidify. The result is a durable, one-piece plaque that can be finished or mounted to fit the desired application.
You should consider ordering a cast plaque from Gemini Sign Letters if your plaque order requires:
- Integral sculpting and background textures
- Greater depth and dimension
- Sizes up to 96"
- Letters 1/4" on taller
- Higher levels of recycled content
- Multiple castings of identical plaques
- Greater selection of border styles and mounting options
Incredible Varieity and Durability:
- Produced in 3 – 4 weeks
- Earth-friendly lead and mercury-free alloys
- 14 Finish options
- Integrate custom logos, emmblems, or portraits
- Thisn gauge aluminum, brass, bronze or copper available as a low cost option
- Guaranteed for Life